miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

First entry: Deadlands Reloaded "Classic" Sheet

There is two things i like to do to "set the mood" in my Savage Worlds Games: pick the background music for every scene in the game and making my own home-made sheets were there is no proper one.

So here you got my own version of the Deadlands Classic Character Sheet I (and my players) use in the Deadlands Reloaded Campaign I ran some time ago. I have to thanks every sheet i stripped out to do this one, and Corel Draw wich allowed me to do it XD.



Use them under your responsability!

3 comentarios:

Thunderforge dijo...

I love the Deadlands character sheet! Just two minor issues though. Page 2 says that the weight limit is "Fue x _". Since the rest of the sheet is in English, I would assume that you would use "Str x _".

Also, any chance you could modify the money section so that there is a third spot for "Other $" (for Mormon Money, Church Scrip, or whatever else). That would be fantastic!

And my final tiny niggle: would you consider changing the word "Occupation" to "Concept" or something similar? Because being a "Lone Gunslinger" isn't really a job.

Capitan Alain Masseri dijo...

Haha, nice ones.. i never noticed the "fue" thing...
Who says that´s not a job? ;-D
I plan to do more Deadlands soon, so i´ll take that in consideration.

Thank you!

BluSponge dijo...

This sheet looks fantastic! Is there any way to download a version of this at 300 dpi?