viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Legends of the Wulin Character Sheet Masseri-Style

Legends of the Wulin is a soon-to-be-published game from Eos in the Wuxia tradition of games like Weapons of The Gods. The default campaign setting is in The China that Never Was, were powerful martial artist contends for love, honor, pride and the glory of the wulin. If you like the genre, this is definitely a game to give a try.
I´ve tinkered with the LotW Character Sheet to make it more likeable for my taste, this is the result. I have 2 other versions with different decorations to the Joss Wheel, but i think this is the most straightforward :D

The Front


and the Back

You can find the pdf versions here for the front and here for the back of the sheet.
Enjoy!

1 comentario:

Tobie dijo...

Thank you so much for this. The original character sheet is just so horrible to look at.

I might use this for my group's game this weekend.
Thank you so much.